£30000 - £35000 per annum
The ideal candidate will be a focused enthusiastic individual with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks with a team goal of successful project delivery. Good computer skills are essential, in particular experience using Microsoft Word intermediate and Excel intermediate/advanced level. Basic understanding of project scheduling and Gantt charts would be beneficial
Perform a wide range of administrative and support activities, helping the Account Managers increase efficiency and uniformity.
- Assisting pre-sales with compiling proposals, supplier pricing, tender returns and presentations using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Support all sales with administrative tasks including log of active projects, communicate with accounts to ensure timely invoicing, ensure project processes are followed and arranging travel
- Liaising with procurement to acquire product pricing and create cost sheets from templates
- Ensuring project timesheets, costs, variations and budgets are collated and reported to the Management on a regular basis
- Keep track of labour spent on special projects, using information obtained by Technical Administrator and Labour PO’s.
- Liaise with project managers / sales and procurement to ensure kit is ordered as and when requested.
- Keep overall project programmes updated for special projects, to allow management of PM and labour allocation.
- Maintain Subcontractors list, ensuring all supporting documentation is kept relevant
- Office admin including answering telephones, dealing with post, binding and filing
Key Skills Required
- Presentable appearance
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and telephone manner
- Technical background/interest in Audio-Visual technology
- Intermediate computer skills including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Working experience in SalesForce
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and methodical in record keeping
- Good at multitasking and prioritising
- Quick learner, with a willingness to progress and take on additional responsibilities in the future
- A good team player, whilst able to work on your own initiative