£25000 - £30000 per annum
You will be working with the account managers and account director overseeing these accounts to successfully on-board the client by contributing to the setup of the campaign structure and strategy as well as proactively working on driving continuously improved performance of the paid media campaigns
This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns
- Directly support Account Director and Paid Managers on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments
- Adhere to deadlines given by the Client and the Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the marketing budget spend.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- Regularly relay latest Media & Industry related data to the client and internally.
- The Paid Media Executive will need to have at least 12 months' experience working within Paid Search and Paid Social channels, ideally delivering performance based results in travel, retail or financial services sectors.
- Google Ads Professional qualification is desirable (or at least strong working knowledge of Google Ads)
- Facebook Blueprint qualification is desirable (or at least strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads)
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel (with VLookups, If statements, pivot tables, using filters and etc.), Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of working on medium to large PPC accounts and budgets
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Some knowledge of HTML or SQL would be desirable
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches