Do you have a real-depth paid search best practice knowledge?
Do you consistently exceed client targets?
If you have a hat trick of yes’s, then this global media agency will be very interested in meeting with you. They are at the heart of where they feel media is evolving, the cross-section between data, technology, content, audiences and they use their unique approach to provide the best opportunities for their clients.
Your role of Paid Search Manager will see you joining a Paid Search Team that is part of a wider hub of performance specialists so there will be plenty of opportunities to collaborate with specialists not just within paid search also paid social, SEO and programmatic.
This position will see you as part of the client team for a leading global technology brand where you will play a key role in the development and optimisation of paid search activity across integrated multi-channel campaigns. You will enjoy using your experience with bid management platforms to manage Bing and Google campaigns which will include GSP and search campaigns.
Your day to day work will see you acting as an ambassador for performance best practice, and a mentor as you manage account executives while delivering campaigns, multi-market strategy, and communication
What You Need to Succeed
- Excellent hands-on paid search experience
- Experience developing and managing junior executives
- Experience managing Brand and DR campaigns, and account optimisation.
- An expert in developing and implementing audience strategies Paid Search campaign optimisation
- Practical experience in applying bid rules, buying methods and automation to optimise and complement campaign management tasks
- Proficient in using advance features available within the native and 3rd party Paid Search platforms (SA360/Marin/Kenshoo etc.) and tracking platforms like GA, DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
For further consideration and information feel free to apply now with your latest CV