0203 216 2587
9 months ago
A unique opportunity to work on multiple key accounts within this awardwinning Agency.
Account #1 (60%)
An integral part of the client leadership team supporting in the delivery of International digital advertising campaigns and local market activations.
The Account Manager’s responsibilities range from campaign reporting and analysis, management of internal and external media planning/buying tools, to supporting the local agencies across a wide range of tasks. Areas of accountability include upholding the relationship with clients, network, and media partners. The Account Manager will work directly with the Account Director and Business Director, and oversee an Account Executive, to ensure effective and accurate delivery of all workstreams.
The central client leadership team consists of a Business Director, Account Director, Account Manager, and the Account Executive. The Manager will report directly into the Account Director.
Working across a variety of other accounts within the team’s portfolio of clients.
The Ideal Candidate
As an Account Manager, you will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of all communication channels with relevant experience of Digital Display Media. You will have excellent analytical, written, and numerical skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a central team. We are looking for a team player who is comfortable in dealing with senior colleagues around the world and has excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Strong media or marketing experience
- Organised and able to work well under pressure with the ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks and client deliverables
- Relevant experience of Digital Media
- Proven experience of working with Markets
- Articulate with good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Numerate with an aptitude and liking for numbers and data (comfortable with the use of Excel)
- Accuracy with great attention to detail
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive and an eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- A team player who gets stuck in
- A ‘can-do’ attitude who is energetic and proactive with a hands-on approach to service the client relationship and local markets
- Collaborative approach to manage a diverse group of stakeholders across the network to ensure consistently high standard of output across all deliverables
- Knowledge of key media principles and reporting tactics
- Trustworthy, positive and productive
- Diligent and conscientious
- Foreign language is a bonus
- Managing multiple clients/projects concurrently to meet deadlines
- Delegating and managing outputs of direct reports, other specialist teams, and third parties to ensure deliverables align with the objectives and strategy
- Identifying market and consumer trends and opportunities, ensuring the planning process is delivered and answers the client’s business challenges
- Establish strong relationships with local market teams across the globe, with frequent contact to provide support, obtain updates on local activity, and ensure alignment with global strategic direction
- Using both client and the agency's proprietary tools, and wider industry tools, to collate and deliver data and solutions to client requests
- Central account knowledge to help onboard new agency members on the accounts, processes, and tools
- Delivering the key campaign reports for International and Global digital media campaigns and partnerships, including results, learnings and recommendations, with speed and accuracy
- Financial management (monthly reconciliations and billings)
What We Can Offer You
This global agency offers a competitive salary package, with 25 days holiday increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days, with the option to buy an extra 5 days per year. We also have an enhanced pension scheme, Bupa healthcare, a monthly wellbeing fund and early finishes on a Friday during summer. These are just some of the great benefits we offer.
Based three minutes from Tottenham Court Road tube station, our office has a rooftop with views of London – a great space to hang out with colleagues and friends!
We also offer an extensive training programme to help guide your career development whilst you’re with us. There’s a wide range of options to suit everyone at all levels of your career.