Your position as Account Manager is a mix of agency side and integrated client activity and will see you working exclusively with a leading travel brand playing a key role in the media planning and other important client specific tasks.
The role will give you the opportunity to be fully immersed within the brand's organisational activities allowing you to take ownership and gain an acute understanding of several tasks, business functions, and processes such as timelines, cross channel planning governance, campaign activation, reporting and finance.
With your knowledge and ownership in these areas, you will be able to build strong relationships agency side, client-side, and with other media partners informing all relevant stakeholders of efficiencies, the progress of projects, market management support, and campaign approval management using your position as a key point of contact to make a positive impact on the account.
To be considered for this role you can show:
- A good level of media planning experience and an understanding of digital media
- Excellent experience across all media channels
- An understanding of media operations
- Ambition and desire to develop your operational experience
- A good level of competency with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- High level of competency with the analysis and manipulation of data