£42000 - £45000 per annum
So let me tell you who this role would be a good fit for. Are you a seasoned Digital Marketer who’s looking to start something from the ground up? Are you up for the challenge of starting a division, building up your own team and giving clients the service and performance they deserve? If this is sounding good so far, you’re happy to work in Sutton (either fully office based or on a hybrid WFH model) and you take pride in client success…..then this just might be the role for YOU!
Here’s a little about this great Agency from the Founder herself:
We are a small business in Sutton who likes to mix it up with the best London has to offer. We are inclusive and innovative, and our goal is to create a nurturing, fun and professional environment where every person on the team feels excited about their role, what they are working on and has clear career progression..
We specialise in creative marketing that transforms the way the businesses we represent are seen by their target audience. With clients across technology, finance, manufacturing and more, we make B2B and consumer marketing exciting, engaging and effective. At the heart of our business is our team. We offer a supportive, inclusive environment which enables everybody on the team to excel, enjoy their role and feel excited about their career progression. Enjoying what we do is a key part of what makes us an award-winning team.
Here's more about the role and the requirements:
Digital Marketing Manager
- Proven experience of achieving digital growth via paid marketing channels such as Paid Advertising (PPC) & social advertising
- Develop, implement and report on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Advertising (PPC) strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage Email and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to optimise content
- As the owner of digital marketing, the role will lead digital analytics, data segmentation, KPI reporting, optimisation and lead generation strategies
- High levels of experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Drive traffic to company and client pages
- Develop and manage projects, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing new projects
- Knowledge of web content systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back to the team / the client
- Good knowledge of email marketing
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Mgmt.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information