£50000 - £70000 per annum
0203 216 2563
6 months ago
With an astute ability to understand market and business challenges, and a great aptitude to ‘read clients’ and truly appreciate what makes them tick, you will continually steer excellence within the agency, ensuring we are delivering the right services to clients to achieve their business objectives.
CLIENT RETENTION & GROWTH.
- Develop and maintain successful and profitable relationships with key senior-level clients.
- Client retention and client service and fee growth.
- Be the contract owner for clients, ensuring we are proactive in commencing coversations with clients around contract renewals and scopes of work.
- Negotiate with clients on contract terms, scopes of work and ad hoc client requests.
- Understand the client structure and the various reporting lines to create the right level of relationships with relevant client contacts.
- Monitor – and own – client performance; understanding impact and narrative whilst having the ability to identify if/when step changes in approach are needed.
- Project manage activity, including updating digital plans, action trackers, team and budget tracker to ensure effective management of accounts.
- Ensure deadlines are met and that client expectations are managed.
- Work with specialist teams to find solutions to roadblocks/client issues with delivery of activity.
- Ensure activity against scope of work is delivered as per client roadmap.
- Manage overburn for clients, ensuring we are servicing the client profitably.
- Represent and contribute to company meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the specialist teams to understand client objectives and create strategies to deliver on these, ensuring the right activity is prioritised.
- Mentor and develop the team in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges.
- Work with Account Directors to ensure forward-thinking on accounts and that we are pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Lead on quarterly business review and monthly meetings to ensure strategy effectiveness, valuable insights and narrative is communicated to the client.
- Support in new business pitches as and when required.
- Manage key partner relationships and ensure we are utilising information shared to inform our client activity.
- Represent the agency at events and conferences.
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of Business Managers.
- Complete weekly 121s with direct reports.
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to direct reports to aid their development.
- Train and develop members of the growth team.
- Conduct quarterly development meetings with your team members, ensuring PDPs are in place with clear actions and objectives.
- Is a leader who motivates and inspires the team.
- Works collaboratively across the agency.
- Takes a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Approachable, supportive and accountable for their own, the clients and the team’s performance and outputs.
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated.