£22000 - £27000 per annum
0203 216 2563
6 months ago
You will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of paid search, social and other biddable media campaigns for a number of high profile clients across numerous verticals. Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with promotion to Account Manager after 1 year (or before if you excel).
- Effectively understand our brief and your clients’ goals.
- Use the Ad Manager (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, campaign expansion, budget management, ongoing testing and relevant optimisations.
- Exceed client ROI and service expectations.
- Create concise periodical reporting for clients.
- Build a long-term strategic plan and test new strategies.
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations.
- Grow to be the primary point of contact for your clients.
- Progress to advanced account manager and beyond.
- Native level FULL FLUENCY in required language.
- Strong English (3rd languages a plus).
- 1-2 years PPC and/or Biddable Media experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Clear understanding of paid search, e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Relevant university education (ideally maths, economics & marketing).
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- You like maths/data crunching and happy to be working in Excel (A LOT).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Pro-active team player and able to work autonomously.
- Highly organized and methodical work habits.
- Desire to build a career as an expert in paid search.
- Prepared to put some extra hours in when we are busy or your clients need it.