£35000 - £40000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience across SEO, Content and Digital PR. You’ll be brimming with bright ideas and creative vision. Someone who can interpret a client’s brief and deliver inventive solutions to their real-world business needs.
We’re looking for someone who can lead content strategy across on-page and off-page, but ideally someone with strong experience in, and a heavier leaning towards, outreach and digital PR. We’re not looking for someone to put keywords on to webpages or build low quality links. We need someone that will understand a client’s goals and objectives, research their market, understand their consumers, and apply creative thinking to develop a strong content proposition that will help them hit their objectives (improve rankings, increase visibility and brand awareness etc.).
The ideal candidate will be a digital PR specialist but will have an all-round SEO knowledge and good experience working on content and outreach campaigns. You should be able to develop a content plan/strategy that is tied to organic search objectives and come with your own ‘black book’ of contacts within the journalism and influencer space.
- 3+ years’ experience in a content role, with experience in SEO strategy and specifically digital PR campaigns
- Likely digital PR/media agency background, although this isn’t essential
- Experience pulling together strategy and recommendations for on-page and off-page
- Strong relationships with journalists, bloggers, and influencers
- People management experience desirable but not essential
- Good storytelling and presentation capability, with the ability to communicate confidently and interpret performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent working knowledge of key content and SEO tools (Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, AHRefs, SEMRush etc.) as well as PR tools such as Response Source, Vuelio, and HARO
- Interest in web analytics and an ability to use data to back arguments
- A creative thinker, you’ll have a good eye for the type of content that will get traction
- Highly experienced with keyword research and be able to interpret data to inform your strategic and creative approach for both on and off page recommendations
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines, stakeholders, and suppliers
- Have a book of press contacts to be able to successfully outreach digital PR campaigns
- Passion for, and a solid understanding of, all aspects of SEO and ideally digital more broadly