0203 216 2556
5 months ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
This role sits within the agency’s global Integrated Analytics team, and you will be central to the delivery of performance analytics to their blue-chip clients across various global markets as well as being the ambassador for analytics best practices throughout the agency.
Your depth of knowledge, understanding of analytics methodology, and data experience will allow you to have a strong influence on the level of the agency’s performance analytic capabilities because you will be involved in a range of digital projects in areas such as forecasting, attribution, and insight, delivering analytical solutions as well as helping to deliver training programs for the wider team and performance specialists within the agency.
Looking for opportunities to use data to optimise performance across the digital ecosystem and understanding how users engage with brands will be examples of some of the outcomes and learnings that you will help deliver.
- Strong digital analytics experience within a consultancy or agency environment
- Experienced user of web analytical tools
- Excellent knowledge of performance marketing reporting and analysis
- Multi attribution approach experience
- Fluency with data storytelling
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Project management experience