£37000 - £40000 per annum
0207 929 2999
about 2 months ago
I am working with an independent, inclusive and flexible agency based in London who are looking for thier next Rockstar!
Across the agency, there are specialist teams in all channels, and are looking for a Programmatic Manager to join one of the fastest growing teams within the agency.
Joining a team of 8, this is a great opportunity for a motivated, creative and analytical mind to take a step into a specialist role dedicated to the Entertainment team covering music releases, gaming, and film release campaigns.
The role requires a fast-paced, reactive experience to take on the day to day set up, optimisations, reporting and client management.
As well as display and video, they run Digital Audio, Digital Out of Home and Connected TV. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to take the next step in the Programmatic landscape to work across a range of emerging channels
This will include;
- Owning programmatic activity across Entertainment clients across DV360, Trade Desk, Verizon, Teads and Amazon DSP
- Lead day to day campaign builds, checks, optimisations, and reporting
- Campaign monitoring and ensuring delivery in full across short-burst campaigns
- Supporting planners as a Programmatic Specialist in response to briefs
- Campaign planning using tools across all DSPs to deliver a strong programmatic response to each campaign
- Day to day client servicing as a Programmatic Specialist
- Building trust and relationships with the clients
- Confidence in running PMP and PG deals and leading technical conversations with media partners
- Strong organisational skills to manage and run multiple campaigns at a time
- 1-2 years experience in Programmatic trading, preferably with DV360 and TTD experience
- Strong experience of critical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong interest and knowledge in the Programmatic landscape
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of technology platforms and integration
- Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills bringing energy, determination and proactivity
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Pension and private healthcare package
- Flexible working
- Uncounted holiday
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work and New Tech schemes
- Company bar