£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2563
4 months ago
The Biddable Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Biddable Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
For this role, we’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in biddable and clear experience with DR focused campaigns. The Social Lead role has day-to-day responsibility for coordination and delivery of performance activity, and operates as the main performance POC for our clients. They will make use of platform knowledge and account management practices to ensure effective management of projects to brief, schedule and budget.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Manage team members to deliver consistently across multiple campaigns.
- Translating client requirements into campaign delivery briefs. Organizing and prioritizing delivery of multiple campaigns and overseeing creation of accurate documentation to deliver on brief, time and budget, then briefing of internal teams to develop and implement solutions
- Ultimately responsible for Social performance, and Display strategy and weaving into overall campaign strategy. Supporting on channel roadmap development.
- Full responsibility of the account performance from start to finish
- Ultimate accountability for adherence to controls and best practices across multiple channels
- Build annual learning agenda and test plan for assigned portfolios
- Final approver on performance forecast and reforecast
- Final driver of spend recommendation for all campaigns (biddable)
- Accountable for quarterly business review of products assigned
- Coach and train junior members towards growth in channels/ client services
- Issues identification, troubleshooting and communication management with internal and external clients
- Manage all aspects of 3 direct reports and a team of 7 (staff reviews, career planning, coaching)
- Approximately 5+ years’ experience in a digital media agency, minimum 3 year of media buying experience, minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Specialization in Social platform(fb, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Experience with social strategy and running larger-scale PPC campaigns
- Ads Certification (Facebook Blueprint or Doubleclick certification a plus)
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
- Proven experience managing people/teams, including responsibility for career development
- Self-starter who can proactively influence clients to help evolve best practices and drive innovation
- Experience in internal and external stakeholder relationship management