0203 216 2563
3 months ago
The Executional Director will be responsible for orchestrating the implementation part of the planning process from the activation brief to execution of campaigns, to working with buying teams to bring insightful reporting for our clients and internal teams to feedback into the coming strategic plans. They will work very closely with platforms and partners such as Google, Meta, Amazon to bring the outside in.
The Executional Director will ensure that global and regional strategic guidelines are appropriately applied in all local deployment plans, while ensuring local nuances are reflected across plans.
The Executional Director will be collaborating very closely with CDT and Digital Commerce teams a key contact to manage all client requests and ensuring these are responded to in a timely and accurate manner by the executional teams across buying agencies.
- Support Deployment Team across brand and digital commerce campaigns in all client dialogue from brief to execution, including reporting and post campaign analysis delivery
- Support extraction of key business information to become true client partners
- Develop and present insights and campaign set up
- Manage day-to-day requirements of clients and ensure strong service levels
- Oversee and alert clients, internal teams and partner agencies for any challenges that can be mitigated and offer solutions
- Work with team in setting the business objectives with the client, determining their targets and setting clear KPIs to client brief
- Development of Audience Matrix mapping and implementation of the matrix for the campaign media plans
- Draw the media landscape and industry research to establish the right media touchpoints to deliver on client objectives
- Work together with Strategy and Deployment teams in the Annual Planning cycle ICP in response to One Team brief, incorporating global strategic guidance with local nuance.
- Lead by proactivity the collaboration between Deployment Team, Digital Commerce Team and Execution teams/agencies in developing new media opportunities with publishers and digital partners to show gold-standard use of data, technology, creative and trading techniques to deliver media transformation
- Drive excellent execution of all media plans including and most relevant to those with New Growth Models, Brand Lift Studies and AV Copy Testing.
- Ensure timely and correct campaign go live and optimization visibility for clients
- Be the keen pair of eyes for all details in campaign set-up
- Work with the Deployment Team, Digital Commerce Team and Execution teams/agencies to establish a clear, concise reporting approach: Frequency (monthly & post campaign), Key charts/slides which demonstrate performance, test learnings and next steps, Strong commentary that gives insight, action recommendations and next steps & Ensure best practices are shared in Share & Learn sessions and follow up on the actions
- To support and nurture junior employees, ensuring their training on media execution
- Clearly outline tasks and objectives expected from team members for us to be able to deliver this excellence in execution
- Identify training requirements with Line Manager, and a formal plan for delivery over 12 months.
- Highlight great teamwork, and client initiatives. Demonstrate examples of digital best practice to the wider team and contribute to department and wider agency PR and communications.
- Ensure strong collaboration across planning, analytics, and execution teams
- Positive and passionate approach that motivates the team & champions team successes
- It is essential that the candidate has a strong understanding of the digital landscape and can harness the opportunities for brand growth
- Excellent communications planning skills and implementational knowledge across all media
- Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivery)
- Strong communication and ability to hold a room in all situations
- Excellent client servicing skills
- The ability to challenge clients in a structured and well thought through way
- Previous experience of successfully working with smart and driven marketing decision makers at all levels is a must
- Previous experience of building and delivering the case for change for your clients in the new media landscape
- Be the trusted advisor and main point of escalation for markets
- Shows relevant initiative and pro-activity.
- Self-driven, passionate for new ideas and solutions
- Works effectively with other agency partners
- Effective and calm under pressure