£70000 - £90000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
You should build trustful relationships with all client stakeholders and be regarded as reliable, responsive and be their go-to contact by being actively involved and overseeing all projects.
The role requires a blend of global campaign development and multinational media management experience, development and application of multinational strategic planning principles and media best practices, local strategy and media performance support and client account management.
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the account activity, taking responsibility for the day to day account output from specialist and regional teams together with the Global account team.
- Connect Business Strategy, Media Innovation and Adoption of Meaningful Media Experiences to clients globally
- Contribute to the Meaningful Media Experiences briefs alongside the Global Strategy team
- Connect and manage the integrated global teams working end-to-end for the clients
- Ensure wider activation teams are delivering to brief/be involved in key Meaningful Media Experiences discussions
- Develop best practice guidelines and media principles for local markets to ensure adherence to central strategic frameworks
- Work with local teams to ensure full understanding of central Meaningful Media Experiences strategies and support the development of local activation of central strategies following the Development and Measurement process
- Be well informed about the current and future trends, in technology and media - and able to hold insightful discussions with clients
- Work with central client to ensure we are supporting and managing their process expectations and that there is network-wide understanding and compliance. Use every opportunity to improve process to maximize efficiency and promote internal services.
- Demonstration of strong upward management skills to ensure that all senior leaders are continually aware of opportunities and risks for clients, the business and people
- Lead by example; as a senior member of the agency your behaviour sets the tone for the rest of the team – encourage teams to attend agency seminars and events plus support internal initiatives
- Keeping up with the latest media opportunities with media vendors and being able to recognise suitable links to client briefs/projects
- Seek and develop Out of scope opportunities and channel choice that provide enhanced revenue opportunities both with central initiatives and supporting local teams
- Previous experience & Industry background
- 8+ years’ experience in client servicing or media strategy
- Media Industry, Data Industry, Tech Industry
- Team worker - Relationship building skills internally and externally with the ability to quickly establish strong working relationships
- Positive, approachable and friendly attitude
- Pro-activity and openness to take responsibilities and be fully accountable
- Being flexible, adaptable and organised to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise confidently with clients at all levels and react to different cultural practices. Regular client contact and should be able to operate at ease in developing and managing client relationships
- Experience of preparing and delivering senior level presentations to clients and internally
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Working understanding of trading principles, practices and performance
- Ability to lead and inspire teams
- Effective under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines