£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
The role will oversee the strategy & management of online media investment specially however the successful candidate will also integrate with a team of two that oversee planning & buying of ‘traditional’ media channels (to-date this has consisted of addressable TV, radio & print), so the role does offer scope to learn about these channels and for the candidate to build their understanding of how online can work with traditional channels to achieve results.
You will report into Head of Online / co-owner of the business.
Our online media department is a specialist online team of eight people. We focus on planning, buying, setting up, managing, and reporting on pretty much all forms of online media.
Department structure is currently head of online, 2 x Account Directors, 1 x Senior Account Manager, 2 x Account Managers, and 2 x Account Execs.
As mentioned most our online media are planned within the wider context of other media communications so there’s plenty to learn about print, out of home, TV etc. also.
- Highly capable & experienced Account Director – either someone in a current AD role seeking a new challenge, or a Senior Account Manager looking for a step-up.
- Someone who is excited by the opportunity of helping a high growth client navigate the early stages of their investment into (mainly DR focussed) consumer media
- Comfortable managing budgets of £2m & above in biddable media
- Google & Facebook qualified, & a prior history of hands-on experience within the main biddable platforms.
- Experience managing a team (we are currently recruiting for an AM and an AE).
- Polished client skills & ability to liaise with a switched-on Marketing Manager & Head of Marketing client-side.
- Analytical skills & ability to identify & react to trends search & biddable media data & direct online media strategy & investment based on results.
- Ability to build relationships with other partner agencies (specifically creative / production & PR).
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with key media partners.
- Ensure best practice across a diversified portfolio of online media investments.
- Drive innovation and implement a test & learn strategy which keeps our learning curve steep
- Personable, can-do philosophy and will slot comfortably into a friendly team.
- Keen to learn about offline media (if not an area already focussed on previously) and how online feeds into this.
- Review current internal team processes & suggest improvements.
- The candidate will also have a good understanding of data, attribution, tracking and measurement.
- Contribute to lead pitch presentations as and when required
- Clear and concise style of writing with a confident and persuasive presentation technique
- Have a good understanding of income streams and the profitability of accounts
- Identify new revenue streams from organic and new client business
- Proactive in gaining awareness of changes which may affect clients’ business, industry and competitors
- Ensure financial admin is always up-to-date: bookings, payments, invoices