£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
The Paid Search Manager will be working on a variety of international media accounts from different verticals You will be working with the account director and the media specialists, overseeing these accounts, to work across strategy, planning, activation, and ongoing management of the campaigns You will manage client updates on performance, and be the main point of contact for day to day queries
- Lead the planning, implementation, and execution of Paid Search, Social and Programmatic campaigns, depending on the clients’ needs and objectives
- Being on top of the campaign performance, analysing and optimizing the campaigns on a regular basis, providing recommendations to the clients based on a deep analysis of market conditions and campaign results –hence strong analytical skills are essential
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account
- Support the Account Director in overseeing and resolving weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines
- Developing strong client relationships, assisting with providing technical expertise to the client and being able to explain campaign progress.
- Contributing in strategic creative planning meetings, to support the other team members when needed
- Assessment of data to make performance-based decisions on media and campaign optimization.
- Ensuring that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a high level of service across digital platforms
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and responsible for sharing news and information with the rest of the team, as well as with clients
- To work with the wider team to deliver integrated cross-channel plans that drive the best results for the client.
- Minimum 3 years Paid Media (ideally both PPC and Paid Social) experience
- Has a previous track record with client management, paid media management (both hands-on management, implementation, and strategy), and managing / coordinating junior media resources
- Is a results-driven and analytical person that has demonstrated great results in campaign management and has strong data analysis and interpretation skills which would be put to use as input for the media campaign strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to educate clients on new revenue and performance models
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Has great time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to multitask
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Must demonstrate strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Excel e.g. Pivot Tables, IF / SUMIF / Concatenate / VLOOKUP etc. formulas