0203 216 2587
3 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Account Director with knowledge of the biddable ecosystem to work on an international Motor Company account. Specifically, the burgeoning aftersales division. This role will assume overall responsibility for the digital marketing of the e-commerce side of the business. Working with the European team to plan, activate and scale across ecommerce channels.
You should have experience in the biddable space. Either in activation or account management. Furthermore, experience within ecommerce activation is highly desirable.
You will have 1-2 direct reports who will be responsible for activation of campaigns across the agreed channels.
You will own the client relationship as well as working with all other relevant stakeholders involved. This includes CRM and data.
The role sits as part of the wider Biddable team. A 40+ strong team focusing on activation across the European business.
The position will report into the Biddable Partner. You will own the day-to-day relationship with the client lead across the ecommerce division. Alongside your team you will take responsibility for the overall delivery against agreed objectives as well as the planning for these.
Good interpersonal skills are essential as well as the ability to manage projects effectively. This area of the business is growing quickly, and you will need good business acumen to assist in this as well as grow the Agency’s team alongside this. The role does not involve activation directly but a strong working knowledge and a desire to get involved in planning and day to day management is essential.
The division is based in Germany, and you will work closely with our German office who manage other parts of the account.
Client Leadership & Day to day
- Overall responsibility for the London relationship
- Lead through expertise. Be patient and resilient
- Proven experience in working effectively across biddable channels.
- Planning for ecommerce channels
- Experience across Biddable activation, strategy including team management. Or strong account management background with a focus on digital.
- Past experience on Search, eBay, Amazon
- Ability to demonstrate lateral thinking and previous success in introducing new initiatives to clients.
- Creativity for story ideation on CRM – eye for detail
- Project coordination – working to fluid deadlines and briefs
- Take responsibility for your team’s development and career progression within the agency
- Review the quality of team output and take appropriate action to improve delivery
- Play an active role in the recruitment and interviewing process to build a strong team
- Proven growth. The team has grown year on year since its inception. This is an opportunity to put your stamp on the team.
- Support from an established, fast growing agency team
- Exposure to the work of the other teams in the agency – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
- Benefits include – Life insurance, contributory pension, gym membership scheme, eye care and dental scheme.
- Two offices in the heart of London
- Flexible working as we adapt to the ‘new normal’. Currently 1 to 2 days in office.