0203 216 2587
3 months ago
You will be working with both central teams and local agencies within the group, to drive ROAS and customer loyalty, across 5 European markets.
Working together with our central PPC activation team, the Digital Account Manager will strive to deliver best-in-class PPC for Ecommerce and will be the main point of contact for senior stakeholders within the client account on paid media performance. A part of the role will also be to align on a regular basis with the website management team on other marketing efforts planned for the website.
With support from Biddable Account Director and the wider team delivering CRM programmes for the client, you will be at the forefront of delivering CRM emails to Client Owners promoting our offers on Accessories, working on storyline conception, copywriting and audience strategy.
This is not your traditional account management role as it’s spreads across multiple workstreams and requires a diverse skills range, from PPC knowledge to copywriting skills and top-notch project management and team coordination. We are looking for an individual that is commercially minded, with a creative flair and able to hit the ground running in this fast paced and rapidly growing eCommerce account.
Campaign Planning and project management
- Propose creative story and messaging for seasonal and monthly CRM letters to Client’s customers promoting offers on the Accessories
- Manage the campaign delivery from idea to execution of CRM letters, ensuring alignment with the PPC ad copy and other marketing efforts
- Provide end of campaign results to clients and partners with support from Account Director, PPC team and Analytics team
- Work closely with our Search team to manage the activation of PPC and Google Shopping
- Facilitate adoption of new bidding strategies and identify opportunities for testing and work with the appropriate teams to deliver the tests
- Formulate and deliver the road map for expansion into new markets and the plan in testing new tactics
- Liaise with creative teams for asset production and copywriting for email newsletters and PPC ad copy
- Ensure all locally activated campaigns adhere to central brand guidelines and best practices for Ecommerce
- Work with media partners on strategic planning, budgeting, campaign ideation and approval on local and European level
- Provide Europe clients with regular updates on performance results, media insights and progress of regular CRM deliveries.
- Help secure approval of copy and assets from local and central clients on a regular basis
- Media planning, reconciliation and forecasting for Paid Search channels
- Organise regular Insights & Performance reviews with clients and local Agency's teams with support from AD, Analytics team, and media partners (Google, Facebook etc.)
- Develop strong relationships with clients and various partners through regular meetings, and support on ad-hoc requests.
- Build trust by being transparent and honest, keeping local clients and the agency’s teams informed at all times.
- Be a source of expertise and encourage the development of the clients’ digital knowledge
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge in paid media campaigns, highly beneficial if that was acquired on working in Paid Search for Ecommerce brands. He/she will be familiar with and have experience of web analytics tools and enjoy formulation insights and doing data analysis on performance results, audience data etc. Some digital media experience required (will consider both local and international experience).
Market coordination or project management experience within digital media would also be essential as wells as being comfortable with speaking to multiple stakeholders at all levels.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Client facing experience and confident communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid prior experience in a biddable media role, either on activation or account management
- Practical understanding of optimising campaigns on Paid Search and Shopping.
- Good working knowledge of web analytics platforms (ideally Omniture, GA)
- Experience in reporting, drawing interesting insights from data and competent in Excel
- Strong project management skills
- Problem solver and a quick thinker
- Flexible approach
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in paid search, digital media and advertising
- This role will provide the ideal candidate with plenty of opportunities diversift their skillset. Gaining experience and new skills in CRM marketing and knowledge of the wider digital marketing ecosystem.
- You will get exposure to the work and resources of other Agencies within the group: creative, analytics, tech and others, in essence gaining exposure to key parts of the Group
- This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the early stages of a large project with lots of opportunity for growth
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the Agency and our partners, such as Google, Amazon, Facebook and others.