£35000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
You will work closely with immediate team members and other internal groups globally, regionally and locally to make sure that digital/data is considered through all stages of the Process and is properly represented to clients.
In addition, you will address day-to-day issues and questions and assist with troubleshooting technical issues. Other responsibilities include communicating ideas for improving and refining existing processes and assisting with the training of teams and clients.
- Trusting relationships with the marketing, media and digital teams.
- You will manage and work with global and local teams of specialists to create perfectly aligned communication solutions and share exchange of best practice.
- You will develop innovative digital strategies that take into account the consumer's decision-making process and that respect the role of offline channels. You will also develop the implementation approach for this strategy alongside channel specialists within the team.
- You are always up to date on digital developments and new digital solutions and inform your clients accordingly.
- You build good relationships with key media partners to provide the best service and access to products and resources.
- You will manage and review the local execution of digital strategy, implementation and reporting.
- You will play a leading role in the digital training of staff and in the development of clients and staff on all digital topics.
- Proven track record of building effective digital solutions in an agency setting.
- An ability to consider the role of digital and data across the full customer journey.
- Experience with GMP stack.
- Excel wizardry.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Excellent ability in English with an ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and concisely.
- International client management experience.
- Understanding of ad tech platforms.