£38000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2558
3 months ago
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- The role is heavily customer facing, working with external clients to service a diverse range of projects as well as proactively seeking opportunities for business development.
- You will see projects through from initial quotation to final delivery, leading teams on site delivering projects to a high standard and acting as an ambassador for the company.
- No day is the same and our diverse client base means project work is extremely varied.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in all areas of live audio along with an excellent working knowledge of the latest technologies and best practice.
- You must be able to demonstrate extensive industry experience and in-depth knowledge of
acoustic principles, system design, mixing console operation and RF planning.
- You should have an excellent working knowledge of general production techniques including IT, rigging, power distribution & data distribution.
- You must be a hands-on leader, able to lead the deployment of systems and teams on site in a proactive manner.
- In the role you will act as the audio lead for the business and will support both external clients and internal stakeholders.
- You will work collaboratively with the wider project management team to support multi-disciplinary projects and also provide training and support to the warehouse and production engineering teams.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eloquent and comfortable producing quotes, presenting to clients, handling budgets, managing logistics and growing / developing business opportunities.
- You must be keen to learn and develop your expertise continually, meticulous and thorough in your work and be highly computer literate.
- You must be a confident communicator with a desire to deliver the best service standards possible alongside a positive, can-do attitude.
- A familiarity with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office would be highly beneficial along with a good sense of humour!
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard, leveraging company resources to ensure we continually exceed client expectations
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Attend site visits & client meetings as required to develop projects collaboratively
- Interpret project briefs and work with internal staff to translate them into technical designs & equipment specifications
- Cost and budget each project accurately and efficiently using our Rental Management software
- Liaise with clients in a timely fashion as the project develops
- Keep specifications & budgets up to date as the project develops
- Create technical drawings to support project designs using Autocad
- Create project paperwork to communicate project requirements to internal & external staff
- Create Health & Safety paperwork to support project designs
- Manage logistics across multiple projects to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of internal & external resources
- Liaise with internal & external suppliers to ensure appropriate resourcing for each project
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
- Supervise projects on site, managing all aspects of delivery from load in to load out
- Supervise internal and external suppliers & staff on site to ensure the efficient delivery of projects
- Liaise with venues to build positive relationships and ensure projects are delivered within required parameters
- Liaise with clients on site to ensure their expectations are met at all times
- Finalise projects following completion, debriefing with clients, internal staff & external suppliers where required.
- Build & nurture long term relationships with clients
- Proactively seek opportunities for business development
- Act as an ambassador for the business at all times
- Seek to continually learn & grow your technical, project management & interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable asking for guidance & support when required
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies
- Be prepared to share your expertise to develop and grow other staff
- Ensure you are presentable at all times when face to face with clients
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of project delivery
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of Health & Safety
- Operate within all LPFS protocols and procedures
- Adopt a positive, can-do attitude to all challenges
- Support the Senior Leadership Team in developing processes and procedures to improve all aspects of the company’s operations
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested