£28000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2563
2 months ago
The role is perfect for someone who has had a background in trading or has worked closely with various programmatic platforms and is looking to take their career to the next step, advising and putting programmatic into action with clients. It also provides development opportunities in wider digital roles with wider exposure into other digital channels.
There is a big focus on training & development within the Programmatic Hub, so candidates will not only be evaluated on their strengths but also their attitude to learning new skills.
- Working knowledge of trading in key DSPs (including but not limited to DV360, Mediamath, Adobe, AppNexus, Amazon AP, Teads Connect)
- Working knowledge of audience and campaign forecasting and reporting tools as well as DSP audience insight tools
- Develop and evolve best-in-class client reporting including insightful weekly reporting and commentary as well as meaningful post campaign analysis and feedback.
- Continually act as an ambassador for the agency at internal and external events, demonstrating our agency values and lending to the development of a great agency culture.
- Develop a good relationship with clients, ensure that all deadlines are met, and requests are dealt with swiftly and professionally
- Building relationships with media owners and using these relationships to develop innovative ideas to evolve Mx recommendations and stay on top of industry developments
- Enhance their day to day work with innovation projects within the Programmatic Hub that drive future opportunities
- Be client facing as necessary depending on the needs of specific accounts, as the programmatic specialist
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Delivery and optimisation of programmatic campaigns for Tier 1 clients with the support of Account Execs
- Digital daily pacing, pulling adserving reports and update internal team pacing docs to flag where there may be any under / over pacing of campaigns (including but not limited to Google CM, Flashtalking, GA360)
- Developing an enhanced level of programmatic knowledge across platforms, technology, and vendor
- Working closely with Programmatic Planning on current campaigns and contributing to response to briefs that drive new programmatic approaches, building on audience insights from trading feedback
- Managing day to day workload, and supporting the development of junior team members
- Active participation on wider programmatic projects within the Programmatic Hub outside of day to day campaigns eg measurement frameworks.
- Working across multiple digital media platforms including, but not limited to, Google Marketing Platform, Integral Ad Science, Oracle Audience Platform, etc.
- Weekly reporting and post campaign analysis providing meaningful insights and future opportunities
- Helping to proactively drive and deliver programmatic training internally
- A natural at working with multiple groups of people.
- You enjoy working autonomously but also within a larger team that work collaboratively.
- You’re open to new ideas and developing your trading knowledge and thought leadership skills.
- You have passion and curiosity for the industry, and can demonstrate this passion in your output for clients
- Confidence with your own technical knowledge of Programmatic but also just as comfortable in asking for support where needed from other Trading specialists – junior or senior
- At least 1 years previous experience in programmatic trading and planning
- Prior experience of client management and clear communication skills, able to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
- Strong administration skills and an enthusiastic approach to other more menial aspects of the role.
- Conscientious and takes pride in the quality of your work
- Keen to contribute with ideas on new ways of working or processes that will benefit the wider team and/or agency .