£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2558
2 months ago
- will require a great degree of creativity, taking client briefs and turning them into exciting and engaging visual designs.
- you will assist in the creation of innovative 3D environments on projects ranging from prestigious private events to exhibitions, awards shows and film premieres.
The ideal candidate:
- will have a background in design for exhibitions or live events.
- excellent communications skills.
- You must be extremely proficient in producing 3D visualisations with a strong understanding of modelling, rendering, lighting, materials and applying graphics.
- You should also be comfortable creating and modifying 2D print artwork.
- You should be able to think and design conceptually and adapt to a wide range of briefs and styles.
- You will use these skills to create beautiful visuals, sketches, plans and mood boards to form strong pitches.
- Proficiency in 3DS Max with Vray would be preferred however experience with other 3D software or a willingness to learn will be considered.
- You should also be a confident user of Adobe Creative Suite and a familiarity with AutoCAD will be beneficial.
- a basic working knowledge of construction techniques in timber, laminates, plastics, metal, and fabric.
- You must be enthusiastic, eloquent, well presented and extremely confident interacting with clients and team members alike.
- You must be able to thrive under pressure and work well as part of a wider team or using your own initiative.
- A methodical approach to work and a good sense of humour will be essential.
- Due to the nature of the live events industry working hours will be flexible and may include occasional evening and weekend work.
- A full driving license will be beneficial.
- Adopt a creative and innovative approach to all client briefs
- Reference a wide variety of styles to suit individual project requirements
- Interpret, assess, and develop initial client briefs alongside internal stakeholders
- Attend site visits & client meetings as required to develop projects collaboratively
- Translate briefs into initial ideas and collaborate with internal specialists to ensure suitability and feasibility
- Develop 2D artwork and collateral to be integrated into 3D visuals
- Produce rendered 3D visuals to convey concepts to internal & external stakeholders
- Develop and amend 3D visuals in line with project evolution
- Assist the Scenic Team in translating 3D visuals into construction drawings
- Create print-ready 2D artwork for the Scenic Team
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and triage overlapping work requests collaboratively with the
- Project Management team
- Work to project deadlines and manage your time accordingly
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
- Seek to continually learn & grow your technical, artistic, creative & interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable asking for guidance & support when required
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing creative trends