0203 216 2558
3 months ago
The role requires a strong leader with significant experience of all aspects of technical event production and a commitment to demonstrating exceptional delivery. The Project Manager role goes beyond project delivery – playing a part in developing the brand and strategy to increase our client portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities
- Basic quotation through to a full body proposal including design and creative concept, 3d visualisations, event narrative, delivery timeline and client investment.
- To work with the Creative and Technical departments to fulfill projects they have designed and quoted for.
- In collaboration with the other teams, you will be required to create technical drawings (AutoCAD) to provide a detailed plan of the project for others to follow.
- To produce a detailed project timeline to aid predetermined deadlines and make sure projects run on track
- Manage and monitor the overall budget in line with quotations, ensuring the management team are kept abreast of changing margins.
- Manage client expectations and communications with documentation such as scopes of work.
- Managing clients change requests to evaluate risks and budget changes.
- To ensure safe working practices are adhered to in line with company policy.
- On completion of the project, ensure a full reconciliation is completed to include sign-off of purchase orders and/or supplier invoices, event related credit card expenditure and final invoices are issued to client.
- Ensure that the delivery of all assigned projects achieve target profit margins.