£28000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2558
2 months ago
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- You will have a strong background in lighting / audio / video system engineering and
implementation along with a good working knowledge of the latest technologies and best practice.
- You must possess in-depth knowledge, expertise and experience in at least one of our core disciplines with a willingness to learn and grow your expertise in other areas.
- You should have an excellent working knowledge of general production techniques including IT, rigging, power distribution & data distribution.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eloquent and able to work well as part of a wider team or using their own initiative.
- The role is heavily client facing so you must be a confident communicator with a desire to deliver the best service standards possible.
- You must be keen to learn and develop your expertise continually, meticulous and thorough in your work and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Represent the company on site as part of engineering teams delivering technical solutions to the highest standards
- Liaise with Project Managers to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Assist the other Teams preparing equipment and with the maintenance of equipment
- Advise on technical queries and make recommendations for new equipment investments
- Install, operate & maintain technical systems on site
- Supervise sub-contracted staff to ensure company standards are maintained at all times
- Liaise with clients on site to ensure their expectations are met at all times
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies across lighting, audio, video & staging technologies
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of project delivery and Health & Safety