0203 216 2563
2 months ago
To be successful in this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of working across Content & Partnerships
- Excellent communication, time management and collaboration skills
- Presentation & Reporting skills – familiar and comfortable with crafting & delivering engaging presentations to various stakeholders
- Innovation & Creativity – creation of new, fresh ideas
- Exceptional project management skills in a creative or media environment with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of media including the media landscape and media activation process
As a Partnerships Manager within the UK team, you will be a key member of the team delivering outstanding content solutions to clients. You will be responsible for answering client briefs and campaign delivery of content & creative solutions across digital, tech, social, experiential, radio, talent & influencers, print, sponsorships, and TV. This will involve having a deep understanding of client’s businesses and collaborating with partners on creating best in class partnerships that will help meet our client’s business needs.
Other core responsibilities include:
- Client Servicing: Working with clients to handle requests in a professional, timely, and accurate manner whilst building strong and effective relationships.
- Planning and Delivery: Collaborating with the wider teams to generate creative executions with effective campaign delivery and measurement.
- Commercials: Strong expertise in WM Content internal processes and commercial model.
- Team: Management of junior members of the team (oversight and development).
- Innovation & Collaboration: Having strong relationships with partners and awareness of innovations and developments that will deliver excellent content campaigns and help meet our client’s business needs.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of media systems such as Media Explorer, Prisma, AURA, E-telmar, Techedge, ad-dazzle or equivalent.