£45000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2558
about 2 months ago
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- The role will be heavily customer facing, working with our existing clients to service a diverse range of projects as well as proactively seeking opportunities for business development.
- In the role you will see projects through from initial quotation to final delivery.
- You will lead teams on site delivering projects to a high standard and acting as an ambassador for the company.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in lighting / audio / video system design & implementation along with a good working knowledge of the latest technologies and best practice.
- You must be able tospecify complete systems in at least one core discipline with an in-depth level of technical knowledge.
- You must be a hands-on leader, able to lead the deployment of systems and teams on site in a proactive manner.
- You must be enthusiastic, eloquent and comfortable producing quotes, presenting to clients, handling budgets, managing logistics and growing / developing business opportunities.
- You must be able to demonstrate experience within the production industry and have a good range of professional contacts and knowledge alongside a positive, can-do attitude.
- You must possess excellent organisational skills and be highly computer literate.
- A familiarity with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential along with a good sense of humour!