£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2558
about 2 months ago
- Work closely with team members from all interactive disciplines to develop ground up creative ideas and/or production responses based on our clients and prospective client’s briefs.
- Support in the creation of pitch/proposal responses to opportunities. This may include work on:
- treatment decks
- production schedules
- scopes of work
- technical feasibility reports
- tests/proof of concepts
- Create, organise, and maintain overall project schedule.
- Scheduling internal and external resources to ensure alignment across other proposals and projects.
- Lead and support the team in ﬁnding solutions to complicated problems. This may be through desk-based research or hands-on testing.
- Monitor projects budgets and margin targets to ensure production meets them consistently.
- Populate and manage the risk assessment to ensure risks are shared and mitigated throughout production.
- Get your hands dirty on set and manage live action shoot.
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager within interactive / digital production
- Be able to handle multiple projects at any given moment often under pressure.
- Process driven.
- Good understanding of project ﬁnances and commercials - estimating, timings, costs and forecasting.
- Conﬁdent communication skills both internally and externally with clients.
- Strong digital delivery experience is essential.
- You will be familiar with agile project management methodologies