South East England
£30000 - £32000 per annum
The client group consists of iconic market leading global, and local brands that have a strong desire for ideas and integrated solutions working across Sports and Entertainment.
- Collaborate with the Strategy team at all relevant stages of the planning process to ensure the Integrated Planning is delivering on the strategic architecture.
- Profound understanding of the consumer interactions across different connection points and how they are interrelated.
- Collaborate with planning and trading teams to ensure effective and efficient execution within connection points
- Prepare & contribute to the briefing with internal stakeholders
- Guide stakeholders, agency partners to reflect strategic platform and the big idea in connection tactics to deliver creative solutions of the highest standards.
- Presents the Integrated Delivery Plan to the relevant stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You have 1.5 yrs+ experience within the industry
- Effective organisational skills, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- The ability to translate this knowledge in the room with clients and deliver clear and considered recommendation.
- A natural desire to keep up to date with the latest technologies.