£60000 - £62000 per annum
0203 216 2558
about 1 month ago
- Manage a team of creatives across the EMEA region in a fast paced, high profile studio environment, including virtual and hybrid production.
- Own video production for EMEA, alongside the Technical Production Supervisor.
- Determine creative solutions and workflows on a project-by-project basis.
- Align creative with business strategy
- Oversee projects and quality control.
- Manage client interaction and expectations regarding video production support efforts.
- Coordinate and oversee all pre-production and production planning activities, field productions, live productions, operation of multi-camera studio, signal routing, character generation, graphic image manipulation, digital effects equipment, cameras, video distribution switchers and audio mixers, studio lighting equipment, set creation and design, microphones and other audio equipment.
- Work with a team to produce a variety of video products for broadcasting and video streaming.
- Oversee the design, build and lighting of studio sets as necessary.
- Establish and develop SLAs, and bind SLAs with the Client.
- Assist with transport and setup of video, lighting, and audio equipment as required.
What You’ll Need
- At least 7 years of studio and field video production experience in a creative or agency role.
- 5 years of experience around broadcast level studio equipment
- Experience managing people, projects and resources.
- Comfortable with C Level executive and VIP interactions.
- Awareness of current video technology trends.
- Understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and video editing software.
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Microsoft Office .
- Familiar with Project Management software and techniques.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Tech or Internet start-up environment a big plus.