£26000 - £30000 per annum
The Paid Media Executive is responsible for developing, executing and managing paid media campaigns, including but not limited to Google search, Shopping, Display, YouTube and Paid Social, demonstrating high levels of innovation and producing award-winning work. This individual will integrate with all agency departments and specifically, work very closely with their client service team to achieve excellent customer satisfaction and deliver superior performance.
This agency is based in central London, are open to people working mostly remote within the U.K.
- To support in executing and optimising Google and Paid Social strategies across a number of medium to high sized clients to deliver exceptional results.
- Build/setup and manage Google Search/Display, YouTube and Social Media campaigns for a variety of clients across different industries
- Maintain your client accounts to the Group standards ensuring budgets are being are being tracked and utilised effectively. This includes building new campaigns, maintaining budgets and managing trackers, ongoing optimisation and budget reallocations with performance in mind and testing new tactics and channels.
- Delivering reports that are client ready, outlining performance insights, reason and context to 'why' and recommended actions to improve performance. Reports that outline revenue targets, forecasting, resource and industry updates.
- Work with Client Services to ensure the client understands the performance within their account, the value of our work and able to assess other new potential channels they can use to further surpass their objectives.
- Take a supporting role in client meetings by preparing and delivering portions of the paid media section as well as participating in client calls.
- Proactively keep up on top of the latest paid media industry news and trends and share key knowledge with the company.
- Support in the creation of proposals for clients showing clear value propositions and costs of undertaking activity.
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Media
- Google Ads knowledge, YouTube knowledge is essential. Must also have experience or a working knowledge Facebook/Instagram. Experience with bid management platform is highly looked upon but not essential
- A genuine passion for paid media to drive forward innovation, strive for the highest of standards and they want to increase their knowledge through an enthusiastic approach.
- A high level of numeracy with strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator, comfortable presenting plans/ideas to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of consumer behaviour and marketing trends
- Ability to work well under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- A desire to grow within an agency and looking to furthering their career and no just a job