£35000 - £45000 per annum
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for developing, executing and managing paid media campaigns, including but not limited to Search and Social. This individual will integrate with all agency departments and specifically, work very closely with our client service team to achieve excellent customer satisfaction and deliver superior performance.
This role is for a central London based agencies, with the opportunity to work mostly remote.
- Drive paid media strategies across several medium to high sized clients to that deliver exceptional results.
- Setup and manage Paid Search and Social Media campaigns for a variety of clients across different industries
- Maintain your client accounts to the Group standards ensuring budgets are being utilised effectively and clients are delighted with performance. This includes building new campaigns, budget management, ongoing optimisation and testing new channels.
- Work with Client Services to ensure the client understands the performance within their account, the value of our work and able to assess other new potential channels they can use to further surpass their objectives.
- Provide monthly performance reports including but not limited to revenue targets, forecasting, resource and industry updates as well as performance insights that are clear and actionable.
- Take a supporting role in client meetings by preparing and delivering the paid media section as well as participating in client calls.
- Proactively keep on top of the latest paid media industry news and trends and share key knowledge with the media team.
- Support in the creation of proposals for clients showing clear value proposition and strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in paid media
- A genuine passion for paid media to drive forward innovation, strive for the highest of standards and increased both your knowledge and that of the team through an enthusiastic approach.
- Google Ads and Meta knowledge is essential. Must also have experience or a working knowledge of YouTube, Twitter and other biddable media platforms.
- Experience with bid management platforms is highly looked upon but not essential
- A high level of numeracy with strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator, comfortable presenting plans/ideas to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable understanding of consumer behaviour and marketing trends
- Ability to work well under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative