As the industry leaders in the space, you will gain exposure to large-scale data partnerships, market-leading measurement opportunities, transformative agency research and innovative approaches to the future of identity.
The Paid Social Manager will report into an extremely talented and supportive Director. This person will help set clear objectives, and train the individual to help them achieve these, as well as develop their skill set.
The Manager will also be supported by a very capable Account Executive and will share responsibility for their ongoing personal development
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Lead the client in their understanding of optimal Social planning principles and methods.
- Help to collectively develop an integrated media planning solution - working with wider comms planning and activation teams
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client industry sector, the competitors within that sector and the general industry environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media and technology developments that influence our client’s business.
- Understand and proactively manage short, medium- and long-term business objectives.
- Deliver excellence in client service – including:
- Quality control over all work produced, including that of indirect reports.
- Set up and attendance for all status meetings, reviews and general client meetings.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed and manage client expectation effectively.
- Respond to all client briefs and requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Help to further client understanding of Social media planning and implementation
- Responsible for the effective management of finance processes including:
- Ensuring all bookings are added on the system correctly, and on time.
- Reconciliations are completed on time.
- Lead and line manage your executive
- Responsible for the training and development of your executive with support from your Director and Lead
- Accountable for the workflow and quality of work of your channel, ensuring that work is delivered on time and to a high standard that is aligned to your client’s digital media strategy
- Always ensure you and your executive have the correct qualifications
- Review, provide feedback and set objectives for your executive every 6 weeks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive testing roadmap in the Social space – audience, media, creative
- High level of numeracy.
- Good understanding of:
- Best in class planning principles and methods
- Analytical methods and tools
- Media research tools and techniques
- Social Platform Knowledge – activation experience mandatory
- Workflow management and prioritisation.
- People management.