The work is fast paced yet is rewarded by the opportunity to accelerate your Search experience through support from your line manager and wider team, and access to the latest innovations within the Search industry. Hence this is an opportunity to become a retail expert within Paid Search and develop a determined, winning and growth mindset.
The Search Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the team lead with the day-to-day planning and strategy, and optimisation process towards KPIs to deliver growth, and meeting efficiency targets.
This role also involves working with junior team members hence this is an opportunity to upskill in training and managing others.
Responsibilities of the Role
- In-depth Search specialist experience
- Strong direct response experience i.e. working towards strict cost per sale/ROI targets
- Up to date with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and GMP developments, including upcoming changes and beta opportunities
- Knows how to create, work to, and forecast accurate media plans, even when targets and market conditions may change
- Advanced knowledge of data interpretation, insights generation and subsequent optimisation recommendations
- Proficient in managing campaigns end to end
- Strongly process driven, from budget management to brief responses
- Collaborate with the Search Account Director on innovative strategy, from beta tests to data insights.
- Share learnings and best practice with the team and wider Search/client groups.
- Show initiative and proactivity to achieve our goals
- Communication lead (such as weekly calls and meetings) with the client contacts, media partners and internal stakeholders with the support of the Search Account Director when required.
- Knowledge of systems such as the Google Marketing Platform (SA360) and account audit platforms such as Squared.io beneficial.
- Savvy user of automated account management systems and processes
- Working knowledge of how to utilise and apply standard and custom scripts
- Detailed knowledge about data interrogation and how to apply this to granular account optimisation in line with KPI metrics and targets
- Self-motivated with an ambition to make the ordinary extraordinary
- A team player who is approachable and supportive
- Positive and proactive attitude, passionate about all things Paid Search
- Able to delegate and escalate without delay
- Understand the client’s business and the challenges they face
- Keen to establish a collaborative relationship with our client contacts
- A strong communicator who is clear and concise
- Calm under pressure, reliable and organised
- Previous experience with performance clients
- Strong attention to detail in everything done, whether it’s in platform or a presentation slide
- Eager to continuously learn