£22000 - £25000 per annum
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and be an ambitious fast learner. They will have a restless curiosity and be driven by numbers and data. And also be a team player, ready to get stuck in with every opportunity.
- Supporting senior account managers in the planning, execution and measurement of integrated communications campaigns, leveraging a full spectrum of digital tools – including social media, paid search, SEO, and more.
- Support with design briefs for studio projects such as social media campaigns and paid display.
- Work with clients to ensure we are delivering projects on time, on budget and against agreed KPIs.
- Support in executing and management of digital campaigns from end-to-end – from inception to measurement and refinement.
- Help build out creative ideas and communicate new concepts/campaigns to clients.
- Support account teams on digital activities, identifying where digital tools can plug into integrated campaigns to drive meaningful business outcomes.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, developments and news in the design and digital arenas
- Bachelors degree level of education.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in an agency or consulting environment
- Have a baseline understanding of social media campaigns and at least two of the following:
- Email marketing
- Website build projects
- Analytics packages
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficiency in using the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop) an advantage.
- Experience in client communications and account administration.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills with demonstrable ability to work on multiple client campaigns at once.
- An interest in working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to take the initiative and be proactive to get things done.
- A collaborative, team-oriented spirit.
- Passionate about digital marketing and all the trends it encompasses.