£28000 - £30000 per annum
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage paid digital media placements across accounts
- Oversee delivery against media/publisher performance KPIs
- Manage the delivery of insertion orders and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launches
- Handle daily campaign maintenance and communication, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- At least 3 years' experience, working within an agency, media vendor or similar organisation.
- A strong attention to detail and must be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same, and change is the only constant.
- A key role in the Planning team, you must be a team player and want others to succeed in order to help deliver a strong and united team. The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with your team, clients and media vendors is essential.
- An excellent knowledge of analytics tools and campaign evaluation metrics
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Hybrid/Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Pension scheme