Reporting to the Project Team Lead, this role assists with designing, specifying, quoting and converting new business opportunities, alongside the client and account managing teams. The role is also responsible for supervising pre-production, project and technical teams onsite to ensure exceptional customer service, best practice, and H&S responsibilities.
The role requires a strong leader with significant experience of all aspects of technical event production and a commitment to demonstrating exceptional delivery.
Role and Responsibilities
- To assess and respond to new opportunities from existing or new accounts in a timely, on brand and coherent way, independently or alongside a member of the client team. This may take the form of a basic quotation through to a full body proposal including design and creative concept, 3d visualisations, event narrative, delivery timeline and client investment.
- To manage the pitch/quotation process ensuring internal resource is utilised in line with the perceived value of the project/account and all projects are technically deliverable.
- To allocate and book – trucking, third party suppliers and sub-contractors, accommodation, subsistence and access/plant hire equipment in line with pre-agreed supplier agreements.
- Specify and book equipment using HireHop.
- In collaboration with the other teams, you will be required to create technical drawings to provide a detailed plan of the project for others to follow.
- To produce a detailed project timeline to aid predetermined deadlines and make sure projects run on track
- Manage and monitor the overall budget in line with quotations, ensuring the management team are kept abreast of changing margins.
- Effective management of all crew and sub-contractors whilst maintaining an effective line of communication with all other suppliers including the venue.
- On completion of the project, ensure a full reconciliation is completed to include sign-off of purchase orders and/or supplier invoices, event related credit card expenditure and final invoices are issued to client.
- Ensure that the delivery of all assigned projects achieve target profit margins.
- Assist with the development, consultation and rollout of the company’s processes and procedures, ensuring they are promoted within the wider project teams.
- To be readily available for project management assignments as required by the Project Team Lead.
- Attend weekly hub meetings to provide input into the upcoming delivery and sales pipelines.