£40000 - £45000 per annum
The key focus of this role is to work as Events Venue Production Manager for two sites within the Events dept to facilitate the events annual program.
Each centre has one large indoor event site and one large outdoor event site plus a variety of smaller event sites across the site. The role is to integrate the bespoke events programme with the venue by being the point of contact between the Events project team and the various venue departments.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the liaison between the Events Technical Team and the Events Project Team
- Be the liaison between the Events Team and the other departments including Facilities, I.T, Risk, Retail Relations, Commercial Partnerships (sales) Security, Car Parks and Design and Construction
- Facilitate external client events by providing venue production support of rigging, lighting, audio, power and IT.
- Responsibility for management of owned kit such as, barriers, plant, tools and signageManage the set and scenic stores at both centres being responsible for inventory management
- Adhere to all risk, health and safety compliance & processes
- Attend H&S / Fire Strategy / Risk Management meetings as requiredFinancial management to include budgeting, raising of purchase orders and invoices
- On site management on the day of small to medium scale events and/or installations managing all event production suppliers inc set and scenic, props and furniture
- Significant Mid-weight level Technical Production Management experience across multiple types of events and clients / agencies/venues
- Ideally with a strong agency or venue background
- Experience in both indoor and outdoor event production
- Broad knowledge & experience across all areas of Technical and Production including set & scenic, sound, lighting, rigging, video (broadcast & exhibition), data and networking
- Strong operational and logistics skills
- Strong financial/ budget management skills
- Able to use AutoCAD and industry support software (Training Available)
- Basic Health & Safety (IOSH level preferred)
- Desirable - IPAF Qualifications (ideally Scissor Lift, Boom and Spider Platforms) and Portable Appliance Testing