£35000 - £45000 per annum
The successful candidate should have at least two years of SEO experience. You should have a good knowledge about search engine algorithms, web analytics, and technical, on-page and off-page search engine optimization. But most importantly – we want strategic, creative, critical thinkers who will challenge the status quo for how we and our clients think about search!
You will be reporting to the Associate Connections Director for Organic Search and will be part of an existing, established team. The Connections Manager for Organic Search will provide input into existing and planned marketing programs, make organic search recommendations, and implement SEO best practices for clients. The Connections Manager will collaborate with our Platform, Content Strategy, Social and Analytics teams across the agency. You will get opportunities to present search strategy and SEO concepts to colleagues and clients, and access to some of the smartest SEOs in the business to build your skill set.
- Helping global clients expand their knowledge and use of search engine optimization and drive internal client user adoption
- Providing guidance to the agency and client on the implementation and use of SEO strategies
- Demonstrating ability and desire to stay current on the constantly changing world of search marketing
- Collaborate with account teams and clients to understand and document business, technical and reporting requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success
- Attending meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and organizational development
- Assisting clients with the tracking and enhancement of marketing efforts
- Working with local market teams to help them improve their site’s SEO
- Two years of SEO experience with solid content and good technical knowledge
- Experience with industry tools such as Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, rank tracking tools, experience with DeepCrawl is a bonus
- An understanding of the analytics platform, preferably Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Self-motivation with enthusiasm for and understanding of the online marketing industry and technologies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze website marketing KPIs, data and numbers
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Working understanding of website development, design, user experience, PPC and social media marketing to coordinate with SEO efforts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and with multiple internal and external clients
- Solutions-oriented nature and willingness to work to overcome obstacles
- Eager and willing to learn new techniques in SEO and keep a pulse on the changing world of search
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certifications a plus, but not required
- International SEO knowledge and experience a plus, but not required