£38000 - £40000 per annum
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- The role is heavily customer facing, working with external clients to service a diverse range of projects as well as proactively seeking opportunities for business development.
- You will see projects through from initial quotation to final delivery, leading teams on site delivering projects to a high standard and acting as an ambassador for the company.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in all areas of live video along with an excellent working knowledge of the latest technologies and best practice.
- You must be able to demonstrate extensive industry experience and in-depth knowledge of
streaming, LED wall, projection, switching and signal distribution technologies.
- You should have an excellent working knowledge of general production techniques including IT, rigging, power distribution & data distribution.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eloquent and comfortable producing quotes, presenting to clients, handling budgets, managing logistics and growing / developing business opportunities.
- A familiarity with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office would be highly beneficial along with a good sense of humour!
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Cost and budget each project accurately and efficiently using our Rental Management software
- Keep specifications & budgets up to date as the project develops
- Create technical drawings to support project designs using Autocad
- Create project paperwork to communicate project requirements to internal & external staff
- Create Health & Safety paperwork to support project designs
- Manage logistics across multiple projects to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of internal & external resources
- Supervise projects on site, managing all aspects of delivery from load in to load out
- Finalise projects following completion, debriefing with clients, internal staff & external suppliers where required.
- Seek to continually learn & grow your technical, project management & interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable asking for guidance & support when required
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies