£40000 - £50000 per annum
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- In the role you will see projects through from initial quotation to final delivery.
- You will lead teams on site delivering projects to a high standard
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in scenic construction for live events along with a good working knowledge of resistant materials
- You must be able to interpret briefs to turn them into accurate quotations taking into account material and labour requirements.
- You should be able to produce detailed construction drawings to communicate your vision to our workshop team, site team and other stakeholders
- You must be a hands-on leader, able to lead build teams on site in a proactive manner
- You must be able to demonstrate experience within the production industry and have a good range of professional contacts and knowledge alongside a positive, can-do attitude.
- be highly computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential along with a good sense of humour
- Liaise with clients to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Attend site visits & client meetings as required to develop projects collaboratively
- Interpret project briefs and translate them into quotations & initial drawings
- Cost and budget each project accurately and efficiently using our Rental Management software
- Order materials as required in conjunction with the workshop manager
- Create construction drawings to support project designs using Autocad
- Create project paperwork to communicate project requirements to internal & external staff
- Create Health & Safety paperwork to support project designs
- Manage logistics across multiple projects
- Supervise projects on site, managing all aspects of delivery from load in to load out
- Liaise with venues to build positive relationships and ensure projects are delivered within required parameters
- Finalise projects following completion, debriefing with clients, internal staff & external suppliers where required.
- Proactively seek opportunities for business development
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends, materials and technologies
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of project delivery and Health & Safety
- Support the Senior Leadership Team in developing processes and procedures to improve all aspects of the company’s operations