South East London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
• To create strategic business plans for each partner/channel which will be reviewed with the partners/channel - quarterly
• To manage and develop the channel partner accounts to achieve and exceed all revenue, margin goals
• To retain existing business with the company’s account base and build that business in line with targets set
• Proactive in leverage of partnerships, both new and existing.
• Suggest ongoing improvements for account performance and consider marketing and/or creative ideas whilst using budget funds effectively.
• To proactively work with the Business Development managers to identity and close new business opportunities – value added services, design and system integration
Ideally this position would suit someone with a solid background in audio visual that is now looking to take their career to the next level by working for one of the best. If this role is of interest then please send me your full AV CV asap.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK AND WORKING HERE LEGALLY
SALES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT BDM MANAGER SOLUTIONS SYSTEMS TARGETS AV A-V AUDIO VISUAL AUDIO-VISUAL AUDIO/VISUAL A/V VIDEO SOUND LIGHTING CORPORATE LEISURE CRESTRON AMX VIDEOCONFERENCE VIDEOWALL POLY CISCO VC AUDIOCONFERENCE INTEGRATION INSTALLATION RESELLER