£34000 - £37000 per annum
Technical Role Overview;
• Video conference (VC) and Audio conference (AC) support
• Presentation, meeting and Events support
• Support of large display solutions and related media
• AV Engineering support, fault rectification and escalation
• VC and AV Helpdesk/coordination
• Dealing with related bookings and reservations
• Supervising colleagues and local operations
• Leading the teams in the day-to-day AV support across the site.
• Supporting the wider team through ongoing training and coaching
• Liaise with external clients and the AV Department to ensure first-class AV Meeting delivery.
• Liaise with internal clients to consolidate their meeting requirements and complete Job Allocation Sheets accordingly.
• Report all service shortcomings affecting the AV Team to the Onsite Operations Manager.
• Maintain personal awareness of procedures relevant to the AV Team, ensuring that changes are bought to the attention of the process owner.
• Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with SLAs for the AV Team
• Deal with day to day administrative duties and any ad hoc duties assigned by the Onsite Operations Manager.
• Continuously review the AV Team procedures for improvements/modifications.
• Support the Onsite Operations Manager in the rota management of the team ensuring that the service is efficiently covered at all times.
• Have an overview of all AV meetings onsite, ensuring a consistent standard is maintained and that all processes are routinely followed.
• Support AV Event Technicians during key calendar events: Interim Results, AGMs, Press Conferences and Quarterly Broadcasts
• Tracking of onsite portable equipment and fault management/resolution
• Monitoring of BAU consumable stock • Preparation of monthly and quarterly vendor reports as set out by the Onsite Operations Manager
• At a formal level the job holder will be charged with a number of Customer Service/relationship objectives as part of their annual appraisal and development plan.
The position will see you working for a major AV systems integrators as part f their managed services team, if this sounds like the tole you are after then please send me your full CV to find out more.
YOU MUST BE LIVING IN THE UK AND ALLOWED TO WORK HERE LEGALLY AND SHOW A CLEARLY DEFINED SKILL SET WITHIN THE CV
AV A-V A/V AUDIOVISUAL AUDIO-VISUAL AUDIO/VISUAL VC VIDEOCNFERENCE EVENT SUPPORT MEETING TECHNICIAN LIGHT SOUND AUDIO MIC CTS AVIXA DANTE AUDINATE QSYS QSC CISCO ZOOM HUDDLE CRESTRON PRESENTATION LONDON