£28000 - £30000 per annum
- Set-up, operation, and de-rig of AV equipment for all events: from small internal meetings to large high profile events.
- Working with the Conferencing Department to ensure all AV requests are logged and entered in the team calendar.
- Hiring in additional AV services and equipment, producing purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Reporting maintenance issues to management and arranging repairs when necessary.
- Audio and video recording of events, and post-production for delivery of a professional result to both internal and external clients.
- Hosting and supporting virtual events/webinars and integrating with installed AV in physical spaces for hybrid events.
- Live stream and broadcast both physical and virtual events.
- Liaison with clients in the run up to large events, and assistance throughout events, including last minute requests.
- Experience of set-up, operation, and de-rig of all the AV equipment necessary for large events.
- Advanced user of Windows and Microsoft Powerpoint. Familiarity with Mac OS.
- Experience using Zoom & MS Teams, Wirecast, vMix
- Familiarity with Yamaha QL series mixing consoles
- Video editing using Adobe Premiere CC
- Operation of Panasonic PTZ cameras
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, organized and punctual.
- Ability to deliver creative solutions under pressure.