£35000 - £38000 per annum
- Possesses extensive knowledge and experience of wiring, installing and configuring first and second fix Audio-Visual systems, including first and second fix installations.
- Experience in the wiring and installation of equipment racks and industry best practices/ standards.
- Extensive knowledge in the installation and mechanical fixing of heavy equipment to all surfaces.
- Knowledge of installing and updating software.
- Ability working from schematics, site plans and drawings, such as Stardraw or CAD.
- Possesses excellent soldering, crimp and terminating skills.
- IT literate with working knowledge of all Microsoft applications, including Outlook
- Agile in their approach and exhibits a strong sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
- The role is field based and requires flexibility with travel/occasional overnight stays primarily across the UK and also Europe.
- Experience of fault-finding control audio and video systems.
- Previous experience making minor programming changes to audio processing and control systems.
- CSCS (or equivalent) card holder
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IPAF, PASMA, industry related qualifications
- SSSTS certified
- CTS-I qualified
- Crestron CTI-P101
- Relevant manufacturer training