£32000 - £37000 per annum
This position will suit an experienced Audio Visual engineer who is looking to broaden their skills and join a fast growing division within our group. Working with the latest audio and visual equipment you will be installing, commissioning, and servicing projects for a variety of well-known brands throughout the UK.
- Installation and support of client Audio Visual projects, including:
- Liaising with the project manager to plan and deliver projects.
- Dealing with issues that arise whilst on site.
- Working with other engineers and sub-contractors on site.
- Liaising with client contacts.
- Commissioning and handing over completed projects.
- Ensuring projects run to schedule and raise any issues with the project manager.
- Maintain high standards on workmanship across the installation projects.
- Knowledge of audio and video equipment
- Experience with HDMI and 10-BaseT signal distribution
- Experience using power tools
- Knowledge of site supervision, including health and safety requirements
- Full UK driving license - Are able to travel to customer sites throughout UK and occasionally abroad.
- Strong attention to detail and pride in delivering projects to the highest standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in AV installation and service
- ideally certified in audio and/or visual systems such as BOSE, QSC or DANTE
- client handling
- Site coordination