£35000 - £45000 per annum
As the industry leaders in the space, you’ll gain exposure to large-scale social partnerships, market-leading Beta opportunities, transformative agency research and innovative approaches to the future of identity.
- Keen interest in audience and data planning; across all social platforms
- Experience in planning and buying across all major social platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Collaborating with our partners to deliver best-in-class solutions for the clients
- An interest in innovation and market trends
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- A desire to learn as well as to share knowledge amongst the team
- Never settling for second best and having pride in your work
- Autonomous self-starter
- Lead the client in their understanding of optimal social planning and activation principles and methods.
- Drive forward new channel suggestions and performance orientated recommendations.
- Help to collectively develop an integrated media planning solution - working with wider comms planning and activation teams.
- Competitor, technology and wider industry analysis that will influence clients businesses.
- Quality control over all work produced, including that of indirect reports.
- Responsible for the effective management of finance processes including SOX compliance
- Lead and line manage your executive, and take responsibility for the training and development, with support from your Director and Precision Lead
- Promote the planning products and participate in internal training, projects, and new business.
- Develop productive relationships with key internal departments and help develop new revenue opportunities through matching client needs to resource and facilitate introductions.