Role purpose:A Paid Social role exists within The Volvo EMEA Activation Hub, one of the many exciting clients within the growing Agency Digital activation team. This role is instrumental in the advancement of Volvo as a Digital client ensuring executional excellence within the Paid Social channel, whilst being considerate of all Digital Paid Media contributing to a common goal in each market. In addition, working to support the development and growth on SAEs and AEs within the team to contribute to an environment of curiosity and knowledge sharing
The Role:Working within the Paid Social team, you will report into the Paid Social Account Director and be integral to achieving client goals through the development and activation of Paid Social activity. With a particular focus on DR, you will plan and activate Paid Social campaigns as an element of large integrated multi-channel campaigns.
You will be expected to use your own initiative to manage Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Linkedin activity.
Key skills & knowledge:- Exceptional hands on Paid Social experience and comprehensive knowledge of best practice
- Experience supporting, developing, and mentoring junior team members
- Experience managing DR campaigns, understanding key audience and buying tactics to drive performance through Paid Social
- Experienced in using automation to drive efficiencies in your work life
- Proficient in using advanced features available within the native and 3rd party Paid Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin, etc.) and tracking platforms like GA, DCM and Adobe Analytics
- Able to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
- Understanding of how Paid Social can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- Able to devise a testing approach/roadmap delivering statistically significant results and insights
- Analytically minded with excellent attention to detail, and able to identify trends in large data sets.
Agency benefits:We have a wide range of benefits available.
- New office as of 2022, based in Southbank and boasting a 360-degree roof terrace with restaurant & bar
- Partial remote working offered with flexible split
- Free bar once a month for all employees
- Birthday day and Christmas to New Year period given as additional holiday
- Public Bank Holiday Swap
- Wellbeing Fund
- Excellent package for expectant parents & other family circumstances
- Early summer Friday finishes
- And many more…