You will be expected to use your own initiative to manage DV360 & Verizon activity and run effective partnerships with regional publishers. Best practice approach to delivering multi-market strategic coordination, activation, and communication at the forefront, you will lead by example, taking responsibility for the guidance and development of junior members of the team.
Key skills & knowledge:- Exceptional hands on Programmatic experience and comprehensive knowledge of best practice
- Working with publishers in order to troubleshoot programmatic activity across PG, PMP and OMP.
- Experience supporting, developing, and mentoring junior team members
- Experience managing DR and Branding campaigns, understanding key audience and buying tactics to drive performance through Programmatic
- Able to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
- Experienced in using automation to drive efficiencies in the day to day role.
- Proficient in using advanced features available within third party platforms (DV360, Integral, GA and CM)
- Understanding of how Programmatic can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- Able to devise a testing approach/roadmap delivering statistically significant results and insights
- Analytically minded with excellent attention to detail, and able to identify trends in large data sets.
Agency benefits:We have a wide range of benefits available
- New office as of 2022, based in Southbank and boasting a 360-degree roof terrace with restaurant & bar
- Partial remote working offered with flexible split
- Free bar once a month for all employees
- Birthday day and Christmas to New Year period given as additional holiday
- Public Bank Holiday Swap
- Wellbeing Fund
- Excellent package for expectant parents & other family circumstances
- Early summer Friday finishes
- And many more…