£36000 - £46000 per annum
As a Client Manager, you will oversee the management and relationships of some of the key FMCG partners. You will successfully manage the full end to end service of these clients. This will include planning, media buying, management and evaluations. This will also include creative work at times too. You will lead the management for a small number of direct reports. This will include overseeing their work and also coaching them in their own development through weekly 121s; as well as bi-annual appraisals.
- Client management: Build strong relationships with your clients, understand their needs as a business and identify ways to cement and expand Capture's current set up with them.
- Campaign creation: Lead the creation of all agency output for your clients. Create strategic proposals in conjunction with other members across the agency and your direct team.
- Campaign evaluation: Comfortable with reviewing and simplifying the presentation of data. Oversee the team output of all evaluation work and leading presentations to clients.
- Team management: Manage team members with varying experience, assign their resource to own particular areas of the clients you oversee.
- Commercial management: Oversee the commercial reporting of your client base, being able to assess how your client accounts are performing and articulate this clearly and simply to your line manager.
- A proven track record in delivering business growth.
- Coaching and development experience within a high performing team.
- A strong grip of numbers, able to work seamlessly with data & financial reporting.
- Experience working in a fast paced and matrixed organisation with a solution focused mind-set.
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills.