!!!BASED IN UAE!!!
- Support IT and AV teams for their automation, scripting and development needs
- Support IT and AV teams with provisioning, deployment, backup and restore procedures
- Define and implement solutions for automating systems around the institution, to reduce grunt-work and improve efficiency where relevant
- Research and strategize the roll-out of new tools to ensure the museum is at the cutting edge of DevOps, SysOps and systems automation
- Work closely with the Head of AV, Head of IT and Director of Technology
- 3+ years in active technology background and SysAdmin-type responsibilities on Windows, Linux and OSX
- 2+ years working experience in one or more of the following languages
- Bash / Shell
- Proficient in HTML / CSS
- C, C++, C#
- Python-based web framework : Flask, Django, Twisted, etc.
- Working experience in a fast-paced development environment
- 1+ years DevOps experience with tools including:
- Nagios (or similar network management tools)
- Working knowledge of Windows subsystem for Linux
- Working knowledge of database systems including:
- 2+ years experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud services
- 1+ years experience in an AV-related field, with exposure to projection mapping, sound design, AR, VR, creative technology, etc.
- Strong understanding and working experience of network infrastructure
- Specific experience with Cisco/Meraki preferred
- Unity, UnReal Engine, WordPress or similar rapid web-based CMS environment